Top Idaho Answering Service Features
A quality answering service should have a list of features that are included free with a paid plan.
If you come across answering services that charge extra for services like outbound calls or appointment booking in addition to the cost of the plan, look elsewhere for a provider. Hidden fees and additional charges are a sign you’ll end up paying much more than the “ticket price” for these types of answering services.
The following features are a good guideline to analyze potential answering services by (and all are offered free with every plan by Conversational):
- Live Call Answering
- General Inquiries and Basic Customer Service
- Advanced Call Screening
- Customized Call Handling
- Set Temporary Call Instructions
- Voicemail Messages Delivered by Email
- Messages to Email or App
- Live Call Transferring
- Customized Greeting
- Customized Hold Music or Informational Recordings
- Free Local Phone Number
- Free Event/Sales Promotion
- Unlimited Talk Time After Transfer
- Monthly Minutes Used Report
- Ability to Cancel, Upgrade, or Downgrade Your Plan Anytime
- 30 Day free trial with 1,000 minutes included
The plans offered after the free trial ends range from Entrepreneur to Corporate plans ranging from 100-500 minutes per month. Conversational does not require clients to sign contracts or agreements to use the service; instead, it’s a simple month-to-month process with no obligation to use the service consecutively.
After your first free month of service, Conversational charges the following flat monthly fees for its 3 answering service plans (you’ll select the plan with the right number of minutes for your business):
- The Entrepreneur call answering package is $159/month including 100 minutes and all features, including message delivery via email or app, customer service for your callers, and a free local phone number.
- The Business call answering package is $309/month including 200 minutes with all above features.
- The Corporate call answering package is $699/month including 500 minutes with all above features.
You’ll never pay more than the quoted monthly plan price unless you use more minutes than are included in your plan. Even if you go over your minutes and potentially face an overage charge, you can choose the next plan that includes enough minutes to keep you from paying any overage charges moving forth.
Conversational works with business owners, not against them. Serving clients well is what makes Conversational succeed.
More and more Idaho businesses are choosing to grow with Conversational by utilizing its low-cost answering service instead of hiring a full-time receptionist.
Are you interested in freeing up more of your time and ensuring your callers are greeted consistently and warmly? Click the button below to sign up. Your first month is free, and you owe nothing if you decide to cancel!