5-Star Service in the Lone Star State
- The most cost-effective. Our answering service is one of the most cost-effective around. We don’t raise our prices annually and pricing changes are rare. We don’t charge a setup fee, a charge some answering services bill as much as $130 for. People appreciate that we are transparent about our pricing and never charge hidden or unexpected fees.
- A track record of success. We’ve built up a great reputation among solo, small, and medium business clients who have used our answering service over the years. Word of mouth marketing is a wonderful tool for us, and that standing track record of success helps us a great deal when it comes to business owners like you making the choice of whether to sign up for a free 30 Day trial with us.
- Full 30 Day free trial. Other Texas answering service providers offer a skimpy 2-week free trial or a ‘Money back guarantee’ that really just means “You’re paying full price if you don’t absolutely hate our service.” We believe you need at least a month to give our service a try and see how you enjoy it under a variety of circumstances and scenarios. That’s why we offer a full 30 Day free trial to each new client. Allow our call answering specialists to help you with your phone calls and appointments for the next month and let us know what you think. There’s no obligation to sign up after your trial period ends, and we’d love the chance to show you what our answering service is capable of!
- All features included free with every plan. Every single one of the useful Texas answering service features you’ll see below are included with each one of our three answering service plans: The Entrepreneur, Business, and Corporate plans. The only difference between these plans are the number of minutes included. You can find more information on features and pricing here.
The Best Texas Answering Service
We believe we offer the absolute best Texas answering service for solo, small, and medium businesses. As you compare different answering services to find the one that’s right for your business, take a look at our features, availability, pricing, and accessibility.
Features offered with every call answering package include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Live Call Answering
- General Inquiries and Basic Customer Service
- Advanced Call Screening
- Customized Call Handling
- Set Temporary Call Instructions
- Voicemail Messages Delivered by Email
- Messages to Email or App
- Live Call Transferring
- Customized Greeting
- Customized Hold Music or Informational Recordings
- Free Local Phone Number
- Free Event/Sales Promotion
- Unlimited Talk Time After Transfer
- Monthly Minutes Used Report
- Ability to Cancel, Upgrade, or Downgrade Your Plan Anytime
- 30 Day free trial with 1,000 minutes included
Our availability for Texas answering service clients is as follows, listed by time zone:
- Open 5:00 am – 6:00 pm | MST
- Open 6:00 am – 7:00 pm | CST
We’re hard at work handling calls during these hours and our team can always be reached via phone, live chat, or email. This should cover the time you are in the office to ensure you’re not missing any calls.
Additionally, with our hours, you can easily catch the calls that come in before you open. You’ll be able to walk into your place of business at 8:00 am and have a list of leads to call back waiting in your inbox with information from early-morning callers, thanks to your trustworthy Texas answering service.
We invite and encourage you to compare our pricing with similar providers – compare us with the cost of hiring a full-time receptionist onsite, and you’ll be shocked at the difference!
Pricing starts at $159/month for our Entrepreneur call answering package including 100 minutes and all features, including appointment booking, message delivery via email or secure text message, customer service for your callers, and a free local phone number. Our Business call answering package is $309/month including 200 minutes with all features, and our Corporate call answering package is $699/month including 500 minutes with all features.
Our service price is a small fraction of the cost you’d pay to hire even a part-time receptionist. Don’t forget to take advantage of our free 30 day trial when you sign up for any of our plans!
Accessibility and coverage is available throughout all of 50 states as well as Canada, so of course the state of Texas is no exception. Anyone with an internet connection or existing phone number can use our call answering service. We make it easy to sign up and get started by forwarding your business phone calls to the call answering specialists here in our office. In most cases, we’ll have your account up and running within a few hours of your sign up. Talk about quick and easy access!
What do our Texan Clients Have to say?
Don’t just take our word for it. Read some of our reviews and testimonials from our Texas-based clientele below! You can find more Conversational reviews on Consumer Affairs and Trust Pilot.
Review from Randeep of Houston, TX
“Conversational Receptionists handles my overflow calls and meeting scheduling. It has increased the number of clients who are scheduling consultations and coming through the door. Their team is responsive. If there is any issue and you call them, they will try to handle them right away. In terms of general instructions on a day-to-day basis, it’s easy. I send them an email and they usually respond within a few minutes. It’s been a good experience with them.”
Reviews from Robert of Montgomery, TX
“I had been a customer of Ruby Receptionists for several years but that company just kept raising their pricing to where the cost was far more than the benefit. I found Conversational Receptionists online and this company provides the service I need for far less cost. I am very satisfied with this company. I would recommend Conversational. They’ve all been responsive. They’ve answered what I needed answered and then my routine conversations with them when they call are all pleasant.”
Review from Wanda of Southlake, TX
“My husband did some research online and found Conversational. I mostly needed somebody to be able to answer my phone to make appointments. I cancelled my subscription recently because I closed my business and we no longer needed it but I have recommended them several times to people. Having them answer my phone was great because I didn’t realize how many phone calls I was missing. I think it’s a great concept and idea for individual practitioners.”
Review from Jay of Amarillo, TX
“We mostly use the virtual reception among all Conversational features. Their receptionists forward my calls and they’re all very friendly. I’ve had a couple of mix-ups on occasion. And when I alerted them to it, it got fixed promptly and correctly. So, it’s been good. I really appreciated how friendly and responsive they were to concerns.”
Review from Teny of Selma, TX
“Conversational’s pricing was pretty decent. I used the virtual receptionist and partnering with Conversational has been great. They have a pretty decent service and they respond pretty fast so that helped us out. They did a really good job when it comes to customer service so it’s a pretty good company to work with. When I send them an email with a problem, they used to fix it within a couple of minutes so they were extremely responsive to any of the problems or issues we have. They’re one of the best companies I ever used.”
Review from Jerome of Dallas, TX
“Another business owner shared Conversational with me. We mainly got the answering service. All our calls were being answered and it helped with the business. The service was great. I had a great and awesome experience with them, but at the time, our demand wasn’t able to fulfill what we had. We left because it wasn’t inside of our company’s budget. When it was time for me to cancel anything I had, they took care of it properly.”
Review from Anne of Houston, TX
“My husband is a lawyer and he wanted a virtual receptionist to answer the phone. At first, we were using a different virtual receptionist and colleagues of his who called to leave messages complained that the person answering the phone was borderline rude. Then when I read the reviews, I heard very good things about Ruby Receptionist and the goals of Conversational. However, Conversational was at a better price point than Ruby Receptionist so we decided to give them a try.
We’ve been pleased with them and their receptionists seem to be extremely well trained in being very kind and considerate of whoever is making the call. Also, when I secret shopped them and pretended I had a problem, they asked me about it and had taken down some notes that they gave to my husband. And I had written out what my husband does and they were able to explain that very well and exactly as how I had written it out. So to me, for a virtual receptionist that was a great experience.
They’ve been very responsive whenever I had a question through their online interface. Having them has really taken a load off of our minds as far as having somebody who’s going to be there to answer that phone, answer it well, and get the information to my husband in a very timely fashion about the fact that there is a message or somebody who’s called. We are also able to do other things so it really has helped us. We have recommended them to other small law practices.”
Review from Eric of Arlington, TX
“I use Conversational’s virtual receptionist and they have access to my calendar and scheduling so that they can do basic intake. It keeps me off the phone and it strains out vendors or solicitation kinds of calls. We had a problem where I put in the wrong time zone so my scheduling that they were setting up was an hour off, and it was fixed very quickly.”
Dozens of growing Texas businesses like yours have already taken the first step by signing up for a free 30 day trial of our time-saving service. Start your free 30 day call answering trial now and get the kind of business-boosting results our clients are raving about by clicking the button below! There’s no obligation to choose a plan after your free trial period ends. Get started with the best Texas answering service around today!