Enjoy being the first impression of successful corporations?
Conversational is searching for an outgoing receptionist to begin working immediately. As a Conversational Receptionist and ambassador on our team, you will play the most critical role by fulfilling our company’s purpose and promise to our business customers.
Our receptionists are often the first employee of an organization to have contact with a customer or client. They are responsible for making a good first impression for the organization, which can affect the organization’s success. Our virtual receptionists work within almost any kind of industry and organization: hotels, legal and medical offices, manufacturing businesses, and even salons.
We’re not your average answering service—Conversational is a unique company defining a new industry. If you relish the opportunity to make someone smile, enjoy a good challenge, and want to make a difference, we invite you to join our in-house team. Whether you are looking for a full-time position or part-time, we want to talk to you!
As a Conversational Receptionist your duties will include:
- Greeting callers with a friendly and professional tone and ask them how they can be assisted
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
- Provide accurate information and ensure that those callers are directed to the appropriate personnel
- Schedule appointments, maintain & update calendars, remind respective personnel of the appointments
- Assist with admin and HR tasks as needed
- Take telephone calls and relay message or transfer calls
- Screen calls to ensure that only authentic calls pass through
- Retrieve voice mail and email messages and ensure that they are forwarded to the right person or handled
- Provide callers with information on office services and directions to the office
- Schedule meetings and appointments for clients
- Send emails and faxes
- Handle incoming chat discussions
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized reception area
- Maintain records
- Continuous learning
Conversational Receptionist Qualifications:
- Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D
- 1-2 years of related experience (Experience in customer service preferred)
- Typing skills 35 wpm or higher
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Dependable, punctual, and able to work in flexible working hours
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Excel, and various scheduling software
- Technically comfortable with learning new software
Previous administrative or receptionist experience
Customer service experience
Bilingual in French and Spanish
Work From Home Hardware and Workspace Requirements
Must already have, or be willing to purchase upon hiring, the following:
Home Office – must have a quiet background during scheduled work hours
Dedicated and reliable broadband internet connection (wire connection, not wifi)
Computer with Windows 10 and 8GB RAM, 4 CPU cores (or better)
USB Headset (Logitech H390 preferred, but not mandatory to have this model)
At least 2 monitors
Benefits to Working at Conversational
We are dedicated to making life better for the clients we serve—and that includes you.
- All our Conversational receptionist positions begin with full training for the first 2 weeks to a month. As you graduate through our training and mentoring program, those positions may be promoted to Level 1 or Level 2 positions.
- Competitive Wages
- Full Health Benefits
If you feel you have the desire and strengths required to become a Conversational Receptionist, we want to hear from you. We are always hiring and advise all applicants that we only contact those applicants whom we feel dazzled us the most in their resumes and cover letters showing us that award winning personality and flare.